The indoor air quality of your Hurst area home can be affected by many things. Various contaminants, viruses, bacteria, and mold spores can go undetected because they are not seen by the visible eye. This takes proper equipment and supplies to conduct indoor air quality testing. With this, our indoor air quality experts are able to determine the best course of action to improve and purify the air in your home.
Indoor Air Quality Testing
Our indoor air quality experts recommend starting off with a full health and energy audit. With this we look at a few things to help us proceed:
- Determine what the air quality is currently like in your home and what contaminants are present.
- Discuss the needs of your family in terms of health concerns and other observations such as if the air feels hard to breathe or any other relatable concerns.
- Evaluate your HVAC system and how that could be affecting air quality and how that system could work with other air purification systems.
- We also offer mold testing which can help determine if there are hidden mold spores circulating in your home.
From there, our experts will work with you to determine the best steps to proceed with air purification in your home. We typically recommend customers have an air quality system installed. These types of air quality systems have specific tasks:
- Actively exchange indoor and outdoor air
- Filter out contaminants in the air
- Regulate humidity levels
- Kills germs including bacteria and viruses
How to improve indoor air quality?
If you’ve decided it’s time to address the indoor air quality in your home, there are a variety of options to help improve indoor air quality.
- Air Filtration System
- UV Germicidal Lights
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
The expert indoor air quality experts at Sunny Service will help you decide what option is best for you. The right system will help remove large contaminants from the air that can be a trigger to allergies and asthma, filter out small particles and ventilate the air without increased energy costs.
Call the Air Purification and Hurst Indoor Air Quality Experts
If you live in the Hurst, TX or the surrounding area and are ready to have a major upgrade performed on your indoor air quality system, now is the time to call Sunny Service. Whether it’s installing air filtration systems, performing mold testing, or maintenance on air purification systems; Sunny Service has you covered. Breathe easier knowing you’ve chosen the best air purification options for your home.
Financing Options Available
At , we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about our priority maintenance services.