Residents of Hurst have come to trust Sunny Service as the heating maintenance experts. If you’re looking to find ways to improve and extend the life of your heating system, we recommend regular heating maintenance. Our HVAC technicians are experienced and licensed.
Heaters get a lot of use during cold winter months and then go through a time period of not being run during the warmer months when the air conditioner is used. Because they can get used extensively, it’s important to have them checked regularly to ensure all parts are working. This is especially important for safety reasons as parts that are not functioning properly could cause fires or connections that are not tight such as those that transport gas to your furnace. Gas leaks can be fatal.
Regular maintenance of your heating system is the best way to extend the life of your furnace or heater and keep your family safe.
What is heating maintenance?
Heating maintenance is a service we provide at Sunny Service. Our HVAC technicians come into your home and inspect and test all the components of your heating system. Heating maintenance includes the following checks.
- Inspecting the thermostat to ensure it cycles on and off as it should
- Lubricating the moveable parts to reduce any unwanted friction which could cause unnecessary wear and tear
- Inspecting and replacing the air filter (if needed) as this will help improve the air quality in your home and reduce carbon monoxide from being sent into your home
- Ensuring the system starts up and cycles as it should
- Checking connectors and ensuring safe connections to avoid any electrical safety issues
- Communicating any repairs that might need to be addressed based upon the inspection during the heating maintenance process
- Inspect your heat exchanger for corrosion, separations, or cracks.
- Test for a tight seal on your blower access door
- Examine the burner for proper ignition and test the flame sensor to ensure it operates correctly.
- Inspect the blower and cleaning components, including the blower wheel to make sure it has no dirt or debris
- Inspect the vents to ensure proper ventilation and no blockage to vents as this could be a safety concern as these blocks could cause unwanted carbon monoxide or prevent areas of your home from being heated evenly
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
Maintaining the investment of your heating system saves you money. Regular maintenance to your heating system including your furnace has many benefits. This includes:
- Extending the lifespan of your furnace and overall heating system
- It helps decrease your energy bill by ensuring that your heating system is running at top efficiency
- Keeps your family safe because technicians can notice a problem before it becomes a huge repair or turns into something like a gas leak
- Helps maintain any warranty that is determined by the manufacturer of your heating system (most require that regular maintenance is performed for up to 10yrs)
- Consistent temperature throughout your home when the system is running as efficiently as it can because regular maintenance and tune-ups were performed
What’s the best time for furnace tune-ups?
It is recommended that you have your furnace tuned-up and your overall heating system serviced once a year. The best time for this annual heating system maintenance is in the fall prior to turning your system on for the first time. This helps ensure that your heating system is in good working order and ready for the colder weather.
Severe Weather & Heating Systems
Another important time to have your heating system tune-up is after any type of severe weather. This can include any type of natural disaster such as floods, hurricanes or severe storms. These types of weather can cause some unexpected damage to your heating system that could otherwise go unnoticed until you turned your heating system on. Even something such as a power surge could affect your heating system if it does not have a surge protector installed so it’s important to give us a call after any of these weather conditions occur. Our HVAC technicians are experienced with post weather tune-ups and can help ensure that your heating system is able to function at it’s anticipated performance.
Trusted Heating Maintenance & HVAC Company in Hurst & Turant County
Sunny Service is dedicated to providing excellent furnace maintenance services throughout the Hurst area. We ensure that all of our technicians are certified and get the experience they need. Because of our commitment to quality service, Sunny Service is a trusted name in the HVAC service industry.
We pride ourselves on hiring and training licensed HVAC technicians. Our technicians are experienced to work on all types of HVAC systems and have all the proper tools and equipment.
Call us at (817) 952-5875, and set up your next appointment for heating maintenance and furnace tune-ups in the Hurst area.
Financing Options Available
At , we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about our priority maintenance services.